Feeling Creative?

May 22, 2008
Ok, here's a little challenge to get your creative juices flowing. :D I want to see how many different original patters/themes we can come up with for a simple torn and restored card effect. Surely we can do better than "and if i rub the torn pieces together their fixed".

You don't have to write out an entire dialogue obviously, just an idea. For example rubbing your fingers together firtst and saying that the heat from your fingers welds the pieces together, or maybe telling your audience that you're weaving the fibres of the card back together. Perhaps more of a mentalist approach, where you claim to have tricked them into seeing their card torn in half, when really it never changed.

Anyone care to brainstorm? GO!

R.

Dec 18, 2009
Say you're sending it back in time to before it was torn. It would go great with deja vu or swiss made by dan and dave...

Sep 1, 2007
Challenge accepted. All of these are purely off the top of my head.

-Recite the lyrics to Only a Memory by The Smithereens.
-An explanation of how opposites attract. We look to the differences in others to make us more whole as a person.
-An uplifting message that no matter how badly you screw up, it's never too late to pick up the pieces and put your life back together.
-Use the 8 of diamonds to make a point that world peace is possible by making different peoples worth more to one another through trade.
-Make fun of movies like The Da Vinci Code and National Treasure who tend to give you a bunch of puzzle pieces and then solve the puzzle in the next scene.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results