First One To Get My Package

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
hey guys back from the first day of school and just got my package and looked at the tricks (going to watch dvds) and PANIC has to be the most ingenius method ever.

Please write up a review on Panic when you get a chance. I am looking forward to hearing what you think about it.

--Jim

Sep 1, 2007
Savannah, GA
My package got shipped to my billing address (I'm sure it was my own fault), so I won't get to get my hands on it until Sunday...

Frustrating.

Sep 1, 2007
I am interested in Panic, but I have one question. Does it HAVE to be the 4 Kings that remain or can it be any 4 cards?

Sep 1, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
I am interested in Panic, but I have one question. Does it HAVE to be the 4 Kings that remain or can it be any 4 cards?

This was already discussed in other forums. All we know now is that the "gimmick" that comes with the DVD is only designed for the kings. I don't know if you can change it or whatever - perhaps Fraud can share some light in his upcoming review.

I am also curious as to if you chose "crazy shipping", Fraud, because I am anxious to find out when mine will come, because i had standard shipping.

Sep 1, 2007
I think he did Expedited like me. I was gonna get my package today but aperantly you have to sign for it when it comes, and I missed them, i was out for like 10 min. Aaaah!

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I chose Expedited also. I like in the Jamestown area of NC and according to the UPS tracking system it is in Raleigh. I'm pretty sure that it'll come tomarrow. My ultra awesome Raccoon spring animal should be there as well...hopefully...

Shane K.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I believe that you can only do it with the kings considering that there is a gimmick for this certain effect (I may be wrong). Of course, it simple enough...I don't see why you couldn't build your own gimmick, if that would be allowed of course.

Shane K.

I chose Expedited also. I like in the Jamestown area of NC and according to the UPS tracking system it is in Raleigh. I'm pretty sure that it'll come tomarrow. My ultra awesome Raccoon spring animal should be there as well...hopefully...

Shane K.

Could someone explain to me how to check using the tracking, I've never done it before :(

-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
Could someone explain to me how to check using the tracking, I've never done it before :(

-RA69

Go to your email, copy the tracking number. Then go to UPS.com and check the tab that says Tracking and then Track Shipments and paste your tracking number in the box. Check that you agree to the Terms of Service and click track. Hope that helps.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results