Flash Cards

Sep 20, 2008
Hey guys, i was wondering if you guys knew a place where i can purchase some flash cards.

as in playing cards that ignite faster than real fire, but not as fast as flash paper. (kind of like in the link below)

http://www.worldmagicshop.co.uk/flash-cards-p-4366.html

"OH MY GAWD SIN U R STOOPID U CAN BUY IT FROM DAT PLACE LOLOL"

Relax- i was wondering if i could buy it in another shop. That one that i found seems rather dodgy.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
"OH MY GAWD SIN U R STOOPID U CAN BUY IT FROM DAT PLACE LOLOL"

jk. sounds interesting. unfortunatly i have never seen flash cards before. But that shop does seen a little.....i don't know. Sorry i couldn't help. lol

You can easly make your own. Strip the face from the back of a playing card. Cut a piece of flash paper to the same size of the playing card.

Dry the front and back of the playing card. Glue them to the flash paper.

Add Fire.

Whallah.

Sep 20, 2008
but its not as visual as in the demo- i wanted to do exactly the same as the one in the demo (not copying it, i had the idea first! well. not to be an ass, but i was thinking more in the lines of that before actually seeing the demo. screw it, this is irrelevant!)

That gluing idea seems good. time to rip up a few cards- anyone know any other sources?

or any how-to- guides? lol

step 1:
Boil water.

step 2:
Place cards in said bowl of boiled water

step 3:
Remove cards and carefully seperate the front from back

step 4:
Lay the cards out on a paper towl to dry. You can use a hair blow dryer if you're short for time.

step 5:
Trace aroud a playing card on a sheet of flash paper.

Step 6:
Cut out flash paper.

Step 7:
Use elmers or a glue stick to glue the parts back together.

Notes:
These cards probably won't pass for close up examination. Nor will they handle like a deck of cards. But should work well for burning quickly

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results