Flash Paper

May 3, 2008
I want to buy some flash paper but first I have a few questions about it.

1. How do I use it? If i hold it in my hand and light it without throwing it will it burn my hand?

2. Where should I keep it. Are there any places that would be dangerous to keep it?

Thanks,
Charlie

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
The majority of people who use it, will light it and then quickly let it go. Otherwise they'll end up with 3rd degree burns on their hands.

I think you can keep it in a dry spot or whatever.

Aug 17, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
You can hold it, it burns out real quickly... You can also keep a couple of small sheets in your wallet. Atleast thats what ive heard.

/// EDIT//// Oh well i guess you cant hold on to it... Sorry

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
You will NOT get 3rd degree burns.
It burns pretty hot but unless your a wuss with fire,youll be fine.
I keep the whole packet of sheets in my wallet and it has never caught fire and all the sheets work perfectly.

Jun 24, 2008
United States
You can hold it haha it'll just get really hot, you'll get used to it though...if you want to.
I would recomend not storing it near an open flame...other then that i think you should be good.

~Nate

Jan 13, 2008
While I've never used flash paper myself, I can speak from the experience (read: mistake) of my brother (in letting a spectator hold the rose in Floating Rose when his thread and all three spares broke)...it leaves a blister, and hurts. I wouldn't exactly suggest holding it, but it's really up to you. Just don't let your spectator hold it, haha.

Dec 4, 2008
It really depends on the size of the flashpaper. If it is a full sheet then you cant hold on to it. It will burn you. If it is a 2-3 inch sheet then you can hold on to it with no burns.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results