Flourish competition

Sep 2, 2007
London
Just want to canvass some opinion. If there was going to be a televised card flourish competition in London in September, organised along the lines of a rap or breakdance battle, including categories for solo performers, teams, and opportunities for world record attempts, does anyone here think that they would want to participate? The prizes are as yet undecided, but they would be good enough to warrant travelling from overseas.

Sep 2, 2007
London
I'm not going to participate because I live in the U.S.A and am 12 years old :D, but what do you mean by breaking world records?

Well, to be honest, if anyone thinks they can break a particular card-related world record they'll be given an opportunity to do so. So if you think you can beat Jeff McBride's card shooting record, or if you think you can do 100 Charlier cuts in a minute, or you can make a fan with four decks, or something like that, then this would be the place to do it.

Well, to be honest, if anyone thinks they can break a particular card-related world record they'll be given an opportunity to do so. So if you think you can beat Jeff McBride's card shooting record, or if you think you can do 100 Charlier cuts in a minute, or you can make a fan with four decks, or something like that, then this would be the place to do it.

Haha, I got only 36 charlier cuts because, the cards slipped out of my hands.:D

Just want to canvass some opinion. If there was going to be a televised card flourish competition in London in September, organised along the lines of a rap or breakdance battle, including categories for solo performers, teams, and opportunities for world record attempts, does anyone here think that they would want to participate? The prizes are as yet undecided, but they would be good enough to warrant travelling from overseas.

This is a really idea. It's not getting as much attention as it wants though. Try to put it in the General Discussion area because it's not entirely about cardistry. It's planning a get-togehter and a battle!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results