Foundations 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 29, 2010
France
Do anyone knows if Jason England will do an other dvd with his last videos ?

I loved his first dvd, and i haven't buy any of his new videos in the hope that a new DVD will be available.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
There has been many threads on the subject. I don't want to sound rude, but please use the search function. JB said himself there are plans to compile yet another DVD volume of his newest releases.

-Casey

Last edited by a moderator:

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
No guys just leave it. You do not need to hear the story. It is a personal thing that really should stay personal. It is grudges and all that other crap.

Whether you ask or not though, they are not going to tell you.

-G

Jul 13, 2009
No guys just leave it. You do not need to hear the story. It is a personal thing that really should stay personal. It is grudges and all that other crap.

Whether you ask or not though, they are not going to tell you.

-G

Well if it is that god dang personal it shouldn't have been mentioned publicly in the first place. It is kind of like dangling a piece of candy in front of a child then not giving the piece of candy to the child. If you don't plan on sharing candy, it is best kept hidden from the children.

Jul 8, 2008
I don't post here a great deal and I'll admit that I looked through 2 pages just to find out why he doesn't want another DVD like this to be done. It sounded lie you meant it in a mean kind of way. Very one-wordy and to the point like that's all that needs to be said but I don't think that's really it.

Jun 10, 2010
Honestly, I see no reason he would have for Jason to not publish another DVD with false shuffles/switches/dealing techniques like those in Foundations. It wouldn't really affect his life, except for maybe another dvd he wants to buy (but doesn't buy), a dvd that he does buy, or something else for him to go and ruin by exposing all over "teh interwebz".

Since the topic's main question has been answered, could this thread steer back on track?

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I'd certainly be interested in a collection of all of Jason's work. I plan to get Foundations at some point, and if they put out a second one I'll get that one too.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Fellas, JB addressed this situation already. It is over. Everyone needs to move on whether you agree with how everything transpired or not. We are not going to beat a dead horse. Thank you.

Keep back to the topic or this will have to be closed.

Jun 10, 2010
Fellas, JB addressed this situation already. It is over. Everyone needs to move on whether you agree with how everything transpired or not. We are not going to beat a dead horse. Thank you.

Keep back to the topic or this will have to be closed.

To be honest, you should just lock it already. The thread's main purpose has already been solved..

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Hey guys....I noticed the thread wasn't producing any further beneficial discussion besides some bickering so I am going to go ahead and close it. Thanks for your understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results