Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Cardistry/New Jersey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both/New Jersey

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 23, 2009
A couple of weeks ago I posted a thread asking where people are from, and it is funny how many people are actually from New Jersey. I thought I was alone. Anyway, I live in North Jersey, close to Jersey City, so I won't be coming. But I'm sure it will be cool. Just wanted to let you know that I am also from Jersey, since you asked if there are others.

Anyway, Have fun.

Apr 15, 2009
New Jersey
Alright, Menlo Park Mall it is...hopefully :p If we don't do it before the summer, then we're definitely meetin up during the summer
Also, if any of you have Skype add me, PolyMon95. Also that ooVoo thing, everyone around here has one so add me on that too if you have it, same thing, PolyMon95

A couple of weeks ago I posted a thread asking where people are from, and it is funny how many people are actually from New Jersey. I thought I was alone. Anyway, I live in North Jersey, close to Jersey City, so I won't be coming. But I'm sure it will be cool. Just wanted to let you know that I am also from Jersey, since you asked if there are others.

Anyway, Have fun.

My parents' friends live up at North Jersey, maybe we can meet up some time :D

Jul 8, 2008
I have work the 16 and 17 of may and the 23 24 25 of may as well. I think may or june would be best. Ayli on these forums lives in Jersey too, he's really cool. Btw, it's illegal to do magic in malls

Apr 15, 2009
New Jersey
I have work the 16 and 17 of may and the 23 24 25 of may as well. I think may or june would be best. Ayli on these forums lives in Jersey too, he's really cool. Btw, it's illegal to do magic in malls

Then we'll do it outside the mall :D They don't care, it's alright :p
I asked my mom where Menlo Park was, she said it's like 45 min to an hour away. I can still try to go, but if we can meet up a little closer to here, it'd be great :p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results