Funny Stuff

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
soo yeah i've realized and i'm not the only one i hope... that alot of laymans or something like this (people who don't do magic i think)
find impossible ways to explain tricks they are seeing..
i remember that some people we're saying that to perform control you all you had to do was to stop breathing..

and my parent are funny 2
when i was watching david blains dive of death my dad said ''oh that only a illusion he's not really upside down..''
so i told him that 300 person were there watching him live so he told me
''david blane is not upside down it only.. euh centralpark they flipped it''
i think my dsads didn't really relized what he had said soo yeah
also when my mom sees daniel madison flourishing or the buck she always says that it on fast foward :p

soo yeah what the point of this thread..
you guys will decide..

Please do me a really big favour. Go through your post and take out every single 'soo yeah'. Then go through again and add capital letters. Then go through again and add full stops. Think about this next time you post please, I mean, this is all the rest of the world has to go on about you as a person. You wouldn't walk around town in your underwear with your hair all over the place and shirt on inside out, would you? No, you would make the effort to look presentable. It's exactly the same on here. Sorry, I know it isn't just you but this is the one thing that annoys me most about online communities.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results