GENESIS by Andrei Jikh :: Preview Video [updated 10/23/09]

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
After what feels like a billion years in the making, tonight (Friday) we will be posting the FULL preview video to Genesis v1 by Andrei Jikh. The video will go live at 11:00pm EST on the dot - be there, be here, don't miss it.

This is a project representing hundreds of hours of work and years of innovation on the part of Andrei Jikh. For those of you who listened in to the podcast this past Saturday, this DVD set has been a monumental undertaking for us, but we are extremely excited to show you how it all came out.

Tonight we will be posting the preview for Volume 1, which will be released on October 31st at 11:00pm EST. Over 30 moves and nearly FOUR HOURS of training in this volume alone. Be there tonight to see what this is all about - and let us know what you think!

UPDATE :: Preview video has been posted. Watch it now HERE.

UPDATE :: NEW video clip(s) have been posted. Watch it now HERE.

Aug 31, 2007
I am SO psyched!

I assume that this means no 1on1 though...?

Correct, but there will be, in my opinion, an equally awesome release tonight-other than the preview for Genesis....

...which by the way is one of the most insane preview I've seen in a while.

~Zach

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
One more hour until the preview will be posted - check the media section at 11:00pm EST on the dot to see it...

Last edited by a moderator:
May 18, 2008
That was AMAZING. PURE GREATNESS.

I was a TAD hesitant before, but that DEMO MADE ME NEED THIS SET.

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
Thanks guys, I really hope you enjoyed it and it wasn't as disappointing as people thought, the preview was really the calm before the storm.

A thing to NOTE :: The first disc is nearly 4 hours long with 30+ moves. Everything you saw in the trailer is included into the first disc.

I just don't want people to get confused and think this is all 3 discs, this is ONLY the first one and I promise, it will only get crazier from here. But for now, I want to celebrate this FIRST disc which took my whole heart and soul to complete.

... Let's celebrate.... YAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!

-Andrei Jikh

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results