Geoff Williams Lecture

Oct 15, 2008
Tennessee
I just got home from the Geoff Williams lecture in Nashville, i just have to say Geoff is amazing!
This was one of the best experiences i have had in a while.
Geoff is really funny, and his material is gold.

You can check his website for dates on his tour, if hes near you i highly recommend you attend!

Jun 1, 2009
Oh it was awesome, the stuff he did was just amazing.
I really recommend that if you get the chance to see him-do it, you will not regret it.

Oct 15, 2008
Tennessee
Did you buy anything? What impressed you the most?

yes me and fez got the miracles for mortals dvds.

I was impressed by not only how funny he was, but his material wasn't the hardest stuff in the world.

He did a trick where the spectator draws a radio on a note card and it starts playing, it was amazing.

Sep 7, 2008
I've seen Geoff lecture once, and will be watching it again later this month. His magic always impresses me. I can't wait!

Jan 10, 2008
You guys are lucky, I would love the opportunity to see Geoff Williams live!

Miracles for Mortals is one of the best DVDs in my collection. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do!

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
I got a chance to see him lecture at the Carolina Close-up Convention last September, Geoff is hilarious. I ended up buying his lecture note disk, there is so much workable material.

I already built myself an Electrical Artlet boombox (finding the boombox was the hardest part lol).

I also recommend anyone who has the chance should go to his lecture or any performance you might be able to attend, you won't regret it.

Jun 1, 2009
I got a chance to see him lecture at the Carolina Close-up Convention last September, Geoff is hilarious. I ended up buying his lecture note disk, there is so much workable material.

I already built myself an Electrical Artlet boombox (finding the boombox was the hardest part lol).

I also recommend anyone who has the chance should go to his lecture or any performance you might be able to attend, you won't regret it.

haha yeah, finding it will be difficult, where did you get yours at?
I loved pretty much all his stuff, but I wont be doing all of it. Anything's a radio will definatly be part of my routine once I get everything.
His stuff is golden and fairly simple, his torn and restored fried me at first.

My favorite stuff was the radio effect, his torn and restored, and bear hands mainly because it works for any event and the impact is awesome if its delayed.

Your boy,
Fez

Sep 3, 2007
Is there anything out of the lecture that isn't on M4m dvds? I love all the material from those but wondering if there is some new material?

I just moved into a new house and am thinking about "duck taping" a fake electrical outlet to my wall and plugging in my new radio!

Jun 1, 2009
Umm, I cant really remember everything, but a lot of it was off the M4m Dvds, especially the second one.

I just performed devestator for my family and it KILLED! worth its weight in gold, probably my new worker.

Sep 3, 2007
Umm, I cant really remember everything, but a lot of it was off the M4m Dvds, especially the second one.

I just performed devestator for my family and it KILLED! worth its weight in gold, probably my new worker.

Some guys think that's one of the best "easy" card tricks. I forget how it works...

Jun 1, 2009
Some guys think that's one of the best "easy" card tricks. I forget how it works...

It definatly makes my list, only one "sleight" if you even want to call it that.
You can PM me if you really need to remember, or rewatch M4m disc 2.

Dec 12, 2009
London Uk
I remember seeing a dan and dave lecture here in london, I loved it, meeting a world wide known magician and talking to them is amazing.

Jun 1, 2009
Yeah this was my first lecture, and it was really cool talking to someone notable, as well as other people who share your craft. It was definately one of my best experiences.

Your boy,
Fez

I saw Geoff Lecture and perform at The International Magic convention in London back in November. He was brilliant and all his stuff is totally workable. He showed the aforementioned 'Devastator' trick and I must say it fooled the hell out of me!! Add to the fact it is mind blowingly simple and it's a definite winner!

I also thought his 'Floating Finger Sausage' was brilliant as well (those who haven't seen it need to, it's hilarious)!

Rev

Oct 15, 2008
Tennessee
I'm planning on going to see him the 19th in Memphis. Is it really as good as everyone is saying? Also is there any cost?

yes he is just as good as everyone says, if not better.

It was 15 for us to get in, im not sure if its the same everywhere.

We saw him in Nashville, are you in TN?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results