Getting started at flourishing

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Well I'm glad you views are different now. I agree, there are some great videos on Youtube that are very well produced that I recommend you starting with as well. Go learn some basic cuts and a sybil and then dive into Motion or what ever you want to follow it with.

Mar 1, 2009
OK this sucks my very first impression on this site is that im a thief and i can afford magic dvd's this SUCKS:mad:

Jun 4, 2008
Fort Worth, TX
OK this sucks my very first impression on this site is that im a thief and i can afford magic dvd's this SUCKS:mad:

i don't think any of us are saying that you cant afford magic DVD's. we are just saying there are other sources out there to learn from if you are just starting in cardistry.

i personally hate it when i spend money on a DVD only to find it useless afterwards. i wouldn't want you to spend $35 on the system only to find the moves very difficult and later give up on them.

one other thing. dont take anything people say here too personally. we're all here to help each other out when we can.

Mar 1, 2009
i don't think any of us are saying that you cant afford magic DVD's. we are just saying there are other sources out there to learn from if you are just starting in cardistry.

i personally hate it when i spend money on a DVD only to find it useless afterwards. i wouldn't want you to spend $35 on the system only to find the moves very difficult and later give up on them.

one other thing. dont take anything people say here too personally. we're all here to help each other out when we can.

o ya i know it just really bugs when the first topic i post i already screw up in trying to get a desent rep with mabey a few peeps...
o ya i can do the really basic stuff like single handed cut fan put small pac of cards on the fan and then flip them back onto the rest of the pack

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results