Glitch by B. Smith - Sneak Peek

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
I like that B is a G..
Jon we really did not think it was advertising. We thought the forums would be a good place to get feedback. Sorry for the thread. If you want to take it down we are cool with that. We meant no disrespect to T11 and its members.
JM
No worries Justin! :) Would you mind if we moved it over to the Product Questions area - as requesting feedback? [I realize I could have asked this via PM - but since I'm already responding. ;)]

Nov 18, 2008
CA
That's ridiculous. The coin to key change actually looks like real magic, and you can't say that about many things. Keep us posted.

Aug 20, 2008
Las Vegas
Thank you all for your interest. GLITCH will include allot more than you see on the teaser. Their will be transpositions, vanishes, appearances, changes, impossible locations, coin bend, switches etc. Their will also be some powerful routines from JM and myself, tons of presentation ideas, and important psychological tips.

Their will of course be real world performances for real people so you can see how practical and powerful GLITCH is in the real world.

Keep an eye on this thread for more information including a full trailer and release date.

bSmith
wtfnolimits.com

PS "GLITCH- what magic should look like"

PSS or this one; "GLITCH- this aint no typical coin magic"

PSSS dear mods, if this post violates any rules I apologize, please feel free to remove if necessary.

Aug 20, 2008
Las Vegas
Just a quick update, here's our new ad copy from the infamous Gary Williams!!

Dont forget to check out his website http://www.garywilliamsmagic.info/ Be sure to check out his signed spoon bending routine where he takes 5 spoons out of his pocket for the spectator to choose and sign one of them then he bends it on the off beat. Just like real magic.

Attachments

• Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 116
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results