Glitch by B. Smith - Sneak Peek

Oct 23, 2007
long time ago, magic was about cutting assistants in half, hankerchiefs dissapearring, floating lightbulbs, and now in the year 2009, we get GLITCH

cannot wait for this, the coin to key is SICK..

awesome job B.smith and JM

Jun 4, 2008
www.wtfnolimits.com
Thank you all for your inquires about GLITCH. We are looking for a release date within two weeks. But check out www.wtfnolimits.com allies page we just teamed up with the kenners and you can now read their blog from our site.
Thanks Chris and Kattie..and little wittle bwaby.

JM

Jan 16, 2008
Gotta get that, gotta get that, gotta get that, gotta get that
BOOM BOOM *glitch*

Seriously.
Audience to the nearest exit please, next thing you know, B is gonna teleport your COIN into your MOUTH.

Gotta check this out.

::dAvid

Jan 21, 2009
Pricing

I noticed on the site that there was a pre-order for Glitch and that it is coming out in a few days. My question lies in the price. It could be pre-ordered for $10 is that the permanent price? or the pre-order price?

Jan 21, 2009
Angles?

I suppose I am looking at this critically but how are the angles with this one? is the view from the video the only angle or can it be performed surrounded? Just curious.

I suppose I am looking at this critically but how are the angles with this one? is the view from the video the only angle or can it be performed surrounded? Just curious.

With a grain of salt-- this is just speculation-- but there's no way this may be done surrounded. In fact, I imagine the effect is relatively restricted in terms of angles. But hell... with a visual like that, you have to give a little to get a little.

RS.

Jan 21, 2009
I only ask because i read a post on Magic Cafe where B. Smith mention that some of the stuff is angle sensitive and others are angle proof.

Jan 21, 2009
I got it!!

So I clearly over thought this but:

Changes--Yes
Transpositions--No
Vanishes--No
Appearances--Yes

Wouldnt that be nice..

Mar 14, 2008
Wow. Just after thinking my love for magic was almost gone, you show me what I've been missing. Kudos :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results