Going Away for 10 Weeks

Jun 10, 2010
Dayton, Ohio. Memphis, Tennessee, and Richmond, Virginia mostly.

SWEET! Where in VA, and what times? I live really close to Washington DC :p

Side Note: Elite, if you're so freaking pro and everybody's beneath you, why don't you post a video showing us your amazing prestidigitation? Are you too scared? Surely someone as elite as you can make a video and upload it to vimeo or youtube..

Sep 1, 2007
Ontario, Canada
Side Note: Elite, if you're so freaking pro and everybody's beneath you, why don't you post a video showing us your amazing prestidigitation? Are you too scared? Surely someone as elite as you can make a video and upload it to vimeo or youtube..

Watch, hes gonna say something like mortals dont tell him what to do or something :p

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
i have a feeling that Elite Prestidigitation is Baller. They both seem to suffer from the same exact personality disorder and act the same way.

Tales from the Tour: Day 0. Troy, Ohio. I arrive home the night before the troupe leaves for Memphis, Tennessee. I wanted to catch up with my Mom, and visit family before I set out upon the long road ahead of me. Spending the night at my Mom's would have been more pleasant, but she gave me the bedroom that both my Father and Grandfather died in. I asked her if she was trying to tell me something, to which she laughed. Needless to say, I didn't sleep. Today starts the shows in Memphis.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results