Going to Disney

I figured i am going to disney in 6 months so i have alot of time to prepare what tricks should i do , they can not be big if its a gimmick or somthing because i dont have a very bug suitcase and they have to be able to fit in a pocket or somthing for when i go on rides

Sep 2, 2007
Go to the ,magic shop in downtowndisney. And If your going to universal go to the huge magic shop in the island with all the rollercoasters I fogot what its called.

I figured i am going to disney in 6 months so i have alot of time to prepare what tricks should i do , they can not be big if its a gimmick or somthing because i dont have a very bug suitcase and they have to be able to fit in a pocket or somthing for when i go on rides

Distortion, Panic, DD, Witness, Fraud, Warning, Stigmata, Factory Sealed, Stained Skin.

Sep 1, 2007
I'm also going to Disney two days after Christmas with the marching band that I'm a member of. I think all that I'm going to bring is a few decks of cards and a sharpie or three. Nothing too fancy.

Definetly bring Panic my best trick to perform and great gimmick PM me for like the size not gonna reveal what it is but it can definetly fit in your pocket.
Plus it's me favorite trick and gets me the best rections.
Hope that helped,
Michael

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
I did a few tricks at Disney and security told me I wasn't allowed to do it. They told me that it takes away from Disney's park, blah blah, i don't know, I wasn't listening.. anyhow, they stopped me.. I guess they thought I was getting tips or whatever. Universal Studios however, the security guards were more than happy to participate haha.

Maybe it was just not my day at Disney.. good luck though!

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
I got one of my first tricks from the D-land magic shop.
=P

Hot rod baby.
=P
Oh and card toon.

2 of my faves.

I suggest sponge balls. Lots and lots of sponge balls.
I would also bring, D'lights.

Which Disney are you going and when?

Let me tell you: The Disney World magic shop kicks ass. That one is just amazing...

The Disneyland one is okay but they overprice things. I got a Svengali for 15... later I learn I could have got it for 6.

Most of their tricks have terrible instructions, and the magicians aren't great.

For some reason Disney magic tricks performing just seems off... but good luck!

"Hey security guards, can I show you a magic trick?" lol.

I got my first magic book from Disneyland. Are you goin to land or world?

It's an ok shop, but any magic shop is fun to go in.

I think they should keep it overpriced to keep the secrets from not being bought by everyone.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results