Goodbye All

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't T11's fault you lost your passion for magic. It is yours. When people grow bored of something, it is because they stopped progressing and learning. Didn't ask the right questions, or do the right things. One site will not have ALL your answers, as this site never claims to.

However, these forums are a nice thing to allow us to express ourselves and talk magic. Share thoughts, ask questions, in short...grow. If you are no longer interested in learning or growing with this site...leave. However, I feel that this forum has something to offer, as every forum does.

I don't mind these threads, because they are usually emotion driven...and I have been frustarted with this site too. However, I realized it was my own frustration with focusing too much on the threads - like we do all technology - how many times a day do you check your facebook or email account?

Take some time away - don't say goodbye, you don't have to - you just need to progress and visit when you want. The site is not the problem - personal accountablity man - look in the mirror to see what needs to be better.

Good luck.

I'm just gonna go ahead and agree with this.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Jake,

I don't think I'm alone in saying you will be missed. However, as I don't really see this thread leading to anything constructive, I'm going to go ahead and close it - but expect a note from me via PM shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results