Guardians Shipping Prices?

Hey... I was just wondering about the U.S.A shipping prices for the guardians?

I know a couple of things...

1 Deck of Guardians = 5.00 Shipping

2 Decks of Guardians purchased seperately, I presume, would have 5.00 each.
But 2 Decks of Guardians purchased together = ? price

Same with 3 and 4 and 5 and so on. Is there a specific pattern?

Six and twelve decks-if these are purchased seperately, is there still a discount?

Please reply ASAP. Thanks!

For me, the actual price was a little more than the estimated price when I ordered cards. Cards are always more expensive than ordering a product. So.. just a little heads up. And can someone tell me why cards have a higher shipping cost?

Sep 2, 2007
For me, the actual price was a little more than the estimated price when I ordered cards. Cards are always more expensive than ordering a product. So.. just a little heads up. And can someone tell me why cards have a higher shipping cost?
The estimated shipping fee may not exactly reflect the actual shipping cost given during checkout. However, though it is estimated, the shipping cost should be close -- for me, it's the same.

I believe that shipping costs are based upon the weight of the package. Usually, when one purchases Distortion or Panic, the quantity is one DVD. However, when one purchases Bicycle Guardians, the quantity is usually more than one: 3, 6, 12, or 200.01 decks. As a result of the multiple quantities of Bicycle Guardians, the aggregate weight of the package is higher and, therefore, it costs more to ship through the shipping company (ie, USPS, UPS).

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results