Happy Thanksgiving from theory11!

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
So is this not including shipping? Ex: Your cart adds up to 20$ but w/ shipping it is 30$. Would you still get the wynns?

Nope - this goes by subtotal, not including shipping. theory11 charges the bare minimum we can with shipping so that we can price our products in a fair, competitive manner. For that reason, you may notice other retailers' Black Friday sales are still more expensive than our EVERYDAY cost per deck (when purchasing a 12 pack). We charge a fair cost for shipping so that we can keep our prices low and reasonable.

Jan 5, 2010
Alabama
Wow... Just wow...

Thank you so much JB, I've been holding off on buying The Trilogy and this just made my month! Not only did I get The Trilogy, I got 6 Decks of Bikes a Deck of Wynns and White Centurions for $69 including shipping!

Thanks again :D

Vorezo

Elite Member
Mar 21, 2009
I am officially retarded. I did not check to see If i entered the code correctly and if the discount was applied. It wasn't. Fail on my part. Lol

villusionist

Elite Member
Jun 1, 2008
From looking at my cart, you get both.

Not so sure about it, I just made it over 75 (w/o shipping) and it showed both decks upon checkout, but after it completed there was only one. It also shows only one in my account too. However, the email I got had both in it. Not sure whats coming.

Nov 9, 2010
Man, oh man. You were already cheaper than the competition when it comes to the regular bicycle decks. Almost felt wrong to order 10 decks with 25% off. ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results