Hard-Hitting Tricks Help

Dec 5, 2007
New York City
Hey guys can you tell some hard hitting tricks,dvds or books please.......................

I have a show for 200 people and this is this is the fifth time that this people hired me and want to show totally different tricks that the other 4 times so if you can tell some good books , tricks or DVDs it would be great.

I know around 600 card tricks but only can perform 250. but just name the tricks and books and DVD that you think are good.

by the way I'm not only doing card magic I'm doing everything except coin magic.

Wow, you should not be learning so many. You need to take the time to learn the effects and master your presentation. With 250 different effects that's merely impossible. Just my 2 cents.

And are you performing on stage, or table-hopping?

-RA69

Dec 5, 2007
New York City
Wow, you should not be learning so many. You need to take the time to learn the effects and master your presentation. With 250 different effects that's merely impossible. Just my 2 cents.

And are you performing on stage, or table-hopping?

-RA69

both and yes the 250 are master i know each script like palm of my hand and i can present them as i believe the most entertaining way possible.

Dec 5, 2007
New York City
You can perform 250 card tricks and you know 600?

...riiggghhht.

we are getting off topic and what is so strange if i know how to present 250 tricks ? i know that much tricks cause when i started magic i started with piracy links and that stuff but i only used piracy for one year now I'm a change man (this is my third year in magic.

Well, if your looking for good table-hopping magic you could check out David Stone Volumes1/2. It specializes in Table-hopping but, isn't a "hardcore stunning" effects DVD.

If your looking for something big, you should probably purchase one of Ellusionist's CIB'S or Control from Theory11, that is if you haven't already.

Check out the review section for more advice.

-RA69

Dec 5, 2007
New York City
Well, if your looking for good table-hopping magic you could check out David Stone Volumes1/2. It specializes in Table-hopping but, isn't a "hardcore stunning" effects DVD.

If your looking for something big, you should probably purchase one of Ellusionist's CIB'S or Control from Theory11, that is if you haven't already.

Check out the review section for more advice.

-RA69

i have david stones dvds both
the tricks i like the mmost from this dvds are

doble rose production
deck production
and snow ball

I think hover card is a pretty good trick. But it depends on your surroundings, it is angle sensitive. Control would be good in front of an audience too! Maybe with a little electric touch when you come back from the dead?

Lets leave how many tricks you know out of here, I myself know 12131435 tricks. Wait, lemme open this book ...

I now know 12131436 tricks. Perform a few though.

In any case, check Art of Astonishment by Paul Harris. I'm not into parlour/stage so I won't comment on that.

AoA, Card College, alot of great stuff.

Dec 5, 2007
New York City
Lets leave how many tricks you know out of here, I myself know 12131435 tricks. Wait, lemme open this book ...

I now know 12131436 tricks. Perform a few though.

In any case, check Art of Astonishment by Paul Harris. I'm not into parlour/stage so I won't comment on that.

AoA, Card College, alot of great stuff.

i have them vo 1,2 man i need to be more specific name the best trick you guys know.

Usually I don't do this, but since you were in piracy and now you're changing, I admire that :)

Promise me you'd put the practice to perform these well ..

AoA vol.1:
Unshuffling Rebecca
BackLash
GrossHopper
Naked Buck
Nightshade

These are the things I remmeber, there are alot of other amazing stuff as well. I didnt read AoA 2, so I dont remmeber much.

Card College 1:
Acrobat Family
Hat Trick
7th son of 7th son
Metamorphosis
Lucky coin
Phenominal Memory

The above tricks are easy to master, so I'd say go for em first.

Dec 5, 2007
New York City
Usually I don't do this, but since you were in piracy and now you're changing, I admire that :)

Promise me you'd put the practice to perform these well ..

AoA vol.1:
Unshuffling Rebecca
BackLash
GrossHopper
Naked Buck
Nightshade

These are the things I remmeber, there are alot of other amazing stuff as well. I didnt read AoA 2, so I dont remmeber much.

Card College 1:

Acrobat Family
Hat Trick
7th son of 7th son
Metamorphosis
Lucky coin
Phenominal Memory

The above tricks are easy to master, so I'd say go for em first.
\\\
thanks man.......................

Sep 1, 2007
I usually only perform about 5-6 tricks when I'm working - of course I just do the same tricks over and over for different people. If I wanted to use a different set of 5-6 tricks for each function, and I'd "mastered" 250 in total, then I'd have enough for 50 events before I had to learn anything else.

I'm calling bull**** on this one.

Of course, with no way to back up anyone's claims to fame, fortune and the ability to make women's knickers fall right off with the wave of a hand, I don't expect that it'll have any impact.

Sep 5, 2007
Cyprus
let me get this straight.......

200 people is the audience....
5-hour performance....
250 mastered tricks... out of 600
15 years old...

hmmmm.....

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results