Hardest flourish ever?

These are the flourishes I'am practice right now..

• Sick and twisted wings of a mockingbird
  • Jackson5 (not yet polished)
  • Pandora
  • twisted rain (i can't catch the back arm spread so i'm practicing it)

thats all.. i think i will be crazy if i practice more flourihes..:(

Oct 11, 2007
Yeah I'm trying to smooth out my transitions in the Jackson 5 and I was doing it when I heard that Michael Jackson died, which is kinda creepy...

Oct 28, 2007
Sydney Australia
Personally, i've got to say The Eye Cut. I really need to work on my finger flexibility before I attack it again.

Eye Cut is definitely difficult and your fingers will begin to hurt when you first learn it.

The most difficult I would say is a King Cobra, (maybe packet swtiches). I can do a regular Cobra, however going any further I lose balance, so it requires a decent amount of practice.

Jan 27, 2008
Regarding the top shot thing, I quit magic 2 years ago but I'm still in love with the move, can't remember the last time I missed the catch :p, defs meant for flourishing.

Most moves seem hard at first, but remember it's all completely possible with a sufficient amount of effort and practice.

When I was learnin a giant 360 fan I just kept thinking 'holy ****, this will never be done,' but simple reassurance comes when you remember people like andrei forming a square on the back of his hand. They way I see it, anything your mind whips up is possible, it's just a matter of dedication and modifying your your thoughts into what physics will allow :(

Last edited by a moderator:

lance_amini

Elite Member
Jun 22, 2008
Bahrain
well lets see pandora is the hardest for me :S or maybe not the hardest but i'm trying to make it look like dans performance i can't <_<started J5 and pandora together i perfected J5 but not pandora <_<

Sep 1, 2007
I can't do the reverse erdnase, I can do erdnase go arounds all day though lol.

ASIDE FROM THE COBRA CUT(S).

Pandora, Jackson 5, Kryptonite.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results