Help on a change.

Nov 8, 2009
The closest thing that i think it looks like is glitch by D+M but other than that i think its cool, but try not to hesitate when you put the card on the edge, just pause to display, and hen do the change....

i think that would make it look better....

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Okay, everything on this point forward is constructive criticism:

First of all, why all of the sudden you have this necessity of 'creating" new stuff? I don't want to sound rude but the stuff you have showed us is either unpolished or you just flash.

You are rushing through the video, slow it down, you want some feedback? you need to give us a honest take on your move, it kinda looks like you are desperate for approval from us and that you need constant praises in order to continue to do magic.

The sleight was executed from a midget point of view, there isn't a justification for the loud "snap" ( you just grabbed a card), your hand suddenly drops down out of frame (wich looks very fishy) you rushed the entire thing.

You took a double, you putted it in your hand and then you took the front card just like that. You didn't improved the already published methods in any way.

The idea of creating "new" moves is to improve the already existing methods or simplify them. Not try to make a akward unpolished version of them.

You have potential, you are creative guy, but as we have told you in the past (and I'm not the only one to tell you this), you need to practice buddy.

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
RDChopper, I think you misunderstood me. I wanted to know the origins of the change, and not "constant praise". I find moves and I'd like to know what they are but don't have unlimited resources at my disposal. It was a rough performance just to get the point across.

Like I said, this was a rough performance. It was not meant to be a final cut in any way, shape, or form.

In the future I will be more specific so as to not undergo these fallacies.

Ian

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results