Help with a move?

Hey guys. I've been fiddling around with a routine for a bit.

To end it, I have to swap two cards with the top two cards on top of the deck. It has to be face down so I can't do it with a 2for2 switch or anything like that.

Any suggestions on which sleight(s) and where to learn it?

Thanks guys.

;D

Sep 1, 2007
Do the move to switch cards that is used in the two card monte with two cards instead of one. ( i am totally blanking on the name of the move, maybe someone can help) If they stick to your fingers just hold a little harder. Shouldn't be too hard.

EDIT: Yea top change, owen beat me to it.

Oct 13, 2007
Switching

Well Chris Kenner's 4for4 switch could work as well there is a count in Danny Garcia's Satisfaction Guaranteed which might work but thats all i can help you with. Sorry :(

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
Put the two cards in your hand on the bottom of the deck and take the two from the top. Just like the top change, only you put the cards on the bottom of the deck.

Mar 3, 2008
well I just thought of this and i dont know if it was already created but what u do is take the two card in ur right hand with a break under 2 cards in the left hand and put the 2 cards in right hand on top of the deck... u should now have a break under 4 cards. Pick up all 4 cards and strip 1 card with ur left thumb (the one thats holding the deck) onto the deck and say "if u mix these 2 cards up..." then strip another card onto the deck.( u should now have the 2 cards u wanted to get rid of on top of the deck and the two new ones in ur hand. Then put those cards on the deck... then take them off (so it looks like ur taking the cards off the deck) then finish the trick. The cards have been switched.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results