Hipnosis and magic

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
hey guys! I have been practicing hypnosis for some time now, and with tips and suggestions from Dicer and Mr. Madman, well, things got really really good. I can actually achieve the somnabulism state where I can create allucinations and very powrful suggestions.

The thing is this, I started not only to demonstrate Hypnotic phenomena but I also started to blend card magic with hypnosis, I am doing effects like thought of card in their wallet, and a effect where they sign a card, the put it in their hand, and I tell them that it starts to get really hot, to the point where the signed card ends with a burned mark on the back.

I am brainstorming effects with cards and some mentalism, but I was wondering if you guys could help me to brainstorm some effects with cards. It doesn't matter if you do not know how to do hypnosis, but just think of any card trick or mentalism effect that can be done with a subject on trance.

Any ideas are welcome. Thanks in Advance :)

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
To be honest I am so scared to try hypnosis…since my brother is a head-shrink and he says that hypnosis can be very powerful but very dangerous…that`s me though…but I think I am gonna pass..

No Im not telling you to try it, Just to brainstorm with me what kind of effects could I do while the person is highly suggestive to suggestions and such.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results