Holiday Contest WHEEL WHAT U WON?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
I am starting to notice something. Compared to last year, we have more people posting their results in the forums; good, bad, or otherwise.

There's a lot more stuff in the wheel this year, but it seems like the spacing of it is a bit weird. Don't ask how I remembered when everything came off the wheel last year. I do remember that last years wheel wouldn't end until someone picked up the Go Pro, so the wheel extended a bit into January. I don't think that'll happen this year.
Already, half the big prizes are gone and it wasn't halfway through the month. The deck collection and the 1-on-1 are still up for grabs (I think the deck collection will be the last thing to go).

Anyway. I think that because of the 'pool'. There's going to be a lot more 'no prizes'. Bigger pool. Bigger chance of missing.

Equilibrium.

Reactions: Khaleel Olaiky

Khaleel Olaiky

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2013
I am starting to notice something. Compared to last year, we have more people posting their results in the forums; good, bad, or otherwise.

There's a lot more stuff in the wheel this year, but it seems like the spacing of it is a bit weird. Don't ask how I remembered when everything came off the wheel last year. I do remember that last years wheel wouldn't end until someone picked up the Go Pro, so the wheel extended a bit into January. I don't think that'll happen this year.
Already, half the big prizes are gone and it wasn't halfway through the month. The deck collection and the 1-on-1 are still up for grabs (I think the deck collection will be the last thing to go).

The more people spin the wheel means Theory11 will keep doing it, which is a good thing, but more people mean more no rewards as you said, I think because the prizes are the same amount, but it's divided into more people so It's kind of a good and a bad thing that a lot of people are spinning this year.

I thought they extend it because they started it late last year, but yeah I can remember now maybe Andrei on Expose saying something about prizes still up for grabs.

Furrukh

Elite Member
Jul 24, 2010
Karachi,Pakistan
The more people spin the wheel means Theory11 will keep doing it, which is a good thing, but more people mean more no rewards as you said, I think because the prizes are the same amount, but it's divided into more people so It's kind of a good and a bad thing that a lot of people are spinning this year.

I thought they extend it because they started it late last year, but yeah I can remember now maybe Andrei on Expose saying something about prizes still up for grabs.

And one reason for, more people hence more no reward is, I think there might be some people who might have made different accounts and thinking they would have more chances of winning but in reality i dont think they have read the rules that a winner must provide proof of identity of the name the t11 account is made up of to claim the prize.

Khaleel Olaiky

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2013
And one reason for, more people hence more no reward is, I think there might be some people who might have made different accounts and thinking they would have more chances of winning but in reality i dont think they have read the rules that a winner must provide proof of identity of the name the t11 account is made up of to claim the prize.

Another account that is actually kinda smart, but I don't think they even can do more than one account I tried once to spin using my friend's account because he didn't have internet access that day, but the site didn't let me do it, it says your free spin is after 24 hours even from different devices, so I don't think it's even possible.

Alex Hancock

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
London, UK.
In 2013 and again in 2014 I made a good few additional purchases to get more wheel spins. Don't think that's worth doing this year as all that I seem to be getting is "No Reward".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results