Holiday Promotions

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
You're better off posting this in the E forums.

You wouldn't want to go to the Windows PC headquarters or something and say... "hey who's going to buy some Macs? They're having a sale!"

Dec 11, 2007
Lebanon, Bierut
im gonna buy somethings worth 600 bucks...
from E.T, Frozen(maybe), some dvds, ultragaff training dvds, and some decks.
but i wanna see what t11 is doing for the holidays, if its better than E, i would buy 300bucks from t11 and 300 from E.
happy holidays allXD

Apr 9, 2008
Singapore
There's a high chance of t11 having a holiday promo. But I won't get anything as I still have to complete the Card College series. :)

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
Don't get me wrong; I don't have any feelings either way about E, and the chance to win something is pretty good (not the chances of actually winning something, but the prizes themselves), but as far as the promo goes, $75 gets you a sticker??? :rolleyes: No thanks.

Not that it was epic material, but when I last spent $300 at Peng, I got a ton of free stuff. It was much better than two decks and a sticker.

jmo

-j

Sep 1, 2007
Don't get me wrong; I don't have any feelings either way about E, and the chance to win something is pretty good (not the chances of actually winning something, but the prizes themselves), but as far as the promo goes, $75 gets you a sticker??? :rolleyes: No thanks.

Not that it was epic material, but when I last spent $300 at Peng, I got a ton of free stuff. It was much better than two decks and a sticker.

jmo

-j

Dude you took the words right out of my mouth. I think the things you "could" win are ok, but the stuff that is guaranteed at each level (75, 150 and 300 bucks) is just garbage.

Again, this is also just my opinion.

Juan M.

Hey guys,

The theory11 holiday contest and promotions will be unveiled this Friday, November 21st... and you might want to be here for it.
Very nice! :)

Guys let's try not to make this into an E vs. T11 thread, there are too many of those. Let's discuss their promotion. Honestly? That's a fantastic promotion/giveaway. Some great prizes and A LOT of them! Good luck to everyone who buys from them!

Mitch

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results