Holiday Wheel 2019?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mr. E's Mysteries, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Instant Magic Set and Instant Card Set. Is there a list of what cards and effects those might entail? I am very curious as to what decks are included. And it would be cool to know what tricks could be one. Thanks!

2. Does buying a gift card count for the free token with purchase?

3. I am really excited about this holiday wheel! Last year I got about 700 elite points from it.

4. Just wanted to let you know that in my elite points section, it says that I got point from the 2018 Holiday Wheel and not 2019 Holiday Wheel.

Dtop likes this.
  5. Sent this over to our team; we'll have a fix for that soon! Good catch!

I am a Magician and Dtop like this.
  6. My profile also says, "points won in 2018 holiday contest"

7. 100 points to Gryffindor. Damn! Good luck you guys.

j.bayme likes this.
  8. I am just a some points aways from elite status. Does the Elite card comes with a deck or a trick or something? :p

9. Does buying material off the marketplace give a spin for the contest? The rules say every item purchased and I’m just wondering what comes under that heading

10. Congratulations!

11. in 5 years of spin, I have never won anything material, always no rewards or elite point :)
    Maybe this is the right year!

Ps. First spin: no rewards

12. Absolutely!

13. All fixed!

14. Love the wheel! Haven't received an email link yet and link provided in above post doesn't take me there either....OH Nooooooo!

15. https://www.theory11.com/holiday/contest

Go to the link above to collect your free spin once every 24 hours.

Every time you earn a new spin, you will be sent an email with a link to use that spin. If you don't see those, check your Spam folder.

Good luck!

// L

Justin.Morris and Gabriel Z. like this.
  16. 50 points again, but honestly I’m fine with that. Thank you everyone at Theory11 for upgrading the lowest point value from 25 to 50 points this year!

17. I won 1000 elite, I’m quite happy for this year wheel already.

j.bayme and Gabriel Z. like this.
  18. 50 Points for Ravenclaw!

19. 100 points today!

20. It comes with a Stainless Steel card with your name and T11 on it, with "elite". kinda looks like a cool business card.