Holiday Wheel

Nov 6, 2016
Do we get spins from Marketplace purchases? If so I'm gonna spend $10 on 10 $1 tricks and get 10 spins.

Dec 26, 2015
Germany
Well guys, i think i went very lucky today. Felt very excited when i saw the "Ultra-Rare Card Deck"-thingy on my phone screen. Now i am waiting towards to get my email to access my Brown Wynn Deck.

Reactions: WolfSage and CWhite

willtupper

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2009
I don't want to brag, but...

Let's just say I know someone who just had 25 Elite Points automatically added to his account.

I didn't even have to do anything to get them added.

It was automatic.

I do declare that I'm feeling fine, fancy, and frisky on this freezing Saturday evening.

Best of luck to everyone spinning!

Nov 6, 2016
50 more points today. So far, it's been interesting; I always land near something big but never score it. But, oh well. It's all good fun.
Thats because it alternates. There is a good one then a bad one then a good one etc... So if you get a bad prize you'll be close to two good prizes.

PabloF

Elite Member
Jun 22, 2014
Australia
The Wheel is so harsh this year! Every year, I at least get some points for my troubles but this year I've had 10 'no rewards' and one '25 points' in 11 spins.

Anyone getting similar...?

Dean Magic

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
Florida
The Wheel is so harsh this year! Every year, I at least get some points for my troubles but this year I've had 10 'no rewards' and one '25 points' in 11 spins.

Anyone getting similar...?
Yeah, mostly no rewards and 25 points. I've gotten 50 points twice but that's about it.

Dec 5, 2016
Tennessee
tjfritts.com
I get "no reward" a lot. There's no such thing as a free lunch so I'm going to keep spinning anyways. No reason not to... it's free.

If I win certain prizes... am I obligated to accept them? There's one prize, I'm not sure it wouldn't blow the rest of my budget through the middle of next year.

Reactions: CWhite
Sep 29, 2015
I spun into some Gold Monarchs with a free spin some time ago! Whoowhoo! I've been busy and haven't been able to follow up or anything, but I haven't gotten any claim email...

Dec 26, 2015
Germany
I spun into some Gold Monarchs with a free spin some time ago! Whoowhoo! I've been busy and haven't been able to follow up or anything, but I haven't gotten any claim email...
I just got an email according to this
"Hi Jason,

We're currently fixing an issue with our prize claim system so once that's fixed, we'll have claim emails sent out to all prize winners. Thanks for your patience!"
Anyways nice win!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results