Home made Swamis?

Jun 13, 2008
Hey everyone, tyring to get into mentalism and recently bought 13 steps. I kind of like the idea of using a swami but was curious if anybody here actually makes their own writers and may wanna share (if yes) how they do so.

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
I make my own based on the method that can be found in the Artful Mentalism of Bob Cassidy. An other great place to look is Paralies by Joshua Quinn, he has a few clever ideas about making a thumb tip and a sharpie into an interesting writer.

Jun 13, 2008
Anybody know if the book "Boon For All Seasons book Barrie Richardson and Eric Mason" is something beneficial concerning this topic?

-Ty

Sep 1, 2007
Australia
Well there are impromptu methods which are homemade? Pretty easy really when you think about what's actually needed for a nail writer. But why would you want to? Just go out and buy one. And if you don't have enough money, then WAIT and SAVE.

Seriously, they don't cost that much, especially considering the value.

Ty

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
D ICE R named two good sources.

Re: Boon for all seasons, I've heard good things about the thing as a whole, and if you use one I'm sure it'll help, but I don't recall if there's anything on making your own.

Jan 16, 2008
DICER no YOU are wrong; you supplied 600 staggeringly awesome sources that will last more than 5 years. Geez. ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results