How often you guys receive newsletter?

Jun 23, 2013
WA
Hi! Guys! Just wondering how often does T11 release the newsletter, I subscribe and never receive any. Is there a schedule time? Or its just depends if there is new products. When if the last time you receive newsletter?
Don't want to miss any good deals and such.

Thank you very much!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Hey MidNite!

Newsletters aren't sent out terribly frequently. We don't want to clog up your inbox with lots of messages. I have had multiple companies that I have ordered from who began to send me 3 or 4 messages in a day. That is the quickest way to make me unsubscribe. We feel that less is more with newsletters, so we only send them out when we have something really important to share. Look like our last one was sent out on May 27th, so if you signed up since then you haven't missed one yet.

Have an awesome weekend!

// L

Mar 22, 2013
Munich / Germany
It's good, that you try not to spam us with your newsletter, but even if
a new effect or so is released, I don't get a newsletter.

Kind regards!

- Konrad

Aug 31, 2007
A new release doesn't necessarily quantify a newsletter blast. I'm subscribed to several other magic newsletters, and every new release gives me an email, to the point where it's annoying. When we do blast one out, it will almost always cover everything that's been released since the last email was sent :) As Lyle said, less is more.

If you like someone on The Wire, however, you can subscribe to that person, and you'll get an automatic email every time their new trick is posted. Pretty cool!

Mar 22, 2013
Munich / Germany
I completely understand what you mean Zach, but I still think it would be coole,
to get a mail abou every new theory11 release, or so.
Because you don't release so many new effects and products, that anyone could say,
you would be spamming him ;)

- Konrad

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results