Human Blockhead?

Casey I perform this stunt often. It is dangerous. There is however another option if you are that bothered about doing it in the form of a gimmicked nail that I believe was brought out by Viking. You should be able to pick one up second hand for around £20.

Talking about Glass Walking, I'm with a performance group called Monster Cirque based near I live. One of the girls did the Glass Walking after being trained and after performing it for years, and sliced her foot open.

All these sort of stunts have their dangers, and no matter how many times you perform them there is still that chance that it could go wrong.

If you where brought up a Carny, then there will be people in that enviroment that can help you, but if not then stop and wait till you are 18. I myself have received nose bleeds after hitting too hard, and really injured myself by using the wrong size nail. The risks are too high man, especially at 12.

I'd suggest performing the Balloon Swallow also if you want to do anything Carny, It was the first thing I learnt when it came to freaky stuff, and always gets an amazing reaction.

Simon_Magic

Definitely have to agree with the others,

Think its best to wait until your 18 to start performing block head, and even then; reconsider it!

As well trained as you may be, or as well taught as you were, or even how long you have been doing it; if something were to go wrong - it could mean serious consequences that could change the rest of your life.

Be careful dude, there are plenty of awesome 'geek' effects you could be doing instead!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results