I Am Infuriated and Saddened

Sep 5, 2007
Thank you man, I'm happy to see so many on my side. After some of my harsher posts I feared my support would be lost... those posts were done in anger and, although I'm not proud of them, I feel they were necessary given the circumstances. I'm not going to go as far as calling people fat ****s, but my anger got the better of me and I said some things that were a bit too harsh by my standards and shamefully immature.

But, what's done is done. I'm finished posting there... I'll just keep a watchful eye and only post again if I feel it is absolutely necessary.

Eh that site is dying fast now so more than likely you wont have any problems there.

Nov 19, 2008
First off, I enjoy your videos very much and am sorry that your effect was exposed.
Second, do you have a website? and if not, where can I purchase your E-book? I reallylike the effect and would love to purchase it.

Micheal Kras FTW!!

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
It's horrible to first find torrents of your stuff or see it exposed on forums, but it happens, ALLLLL the time and you're right, people 'reveal' the wrong methods, or half the methods... Lol I've seen some of my work 'exposed' in a single sentence, anyone that knows my work (or Mike's for that matter) knows there's ALOT more to it than the sequence of moves it requires!

Either way, I'm sorry to say that it will continue, the likelyhood is that none of these people would buy the trick anyway, so you won't be losing money, just losing respect for the individuals involved.

This is why Kenton only releases stuff on his own site now, so he can keep track of every purchase, maybe he'll even stop doing that one day - I know of a few magicians who have called it a day on releasing material for just this reason. Alas, this is the world we live in, at least there is still many decent people around!

DC

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
There's an interesting thread not too long ago from the cafe that discussed safety measures such as Kenton's above.

I'm sorry to hear about that Michael, and I definitely sympathise.

The only thing I would add is that, unfortunately, this sort of thing is almost impossible to combat, and it's somewhat of a sad fact of releasing products these days.

That said, a despicable act is still despicable.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results