I got robbed...

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Relax, he's probably 48 and likes boys. Who cares dude? Everyone's posting 20 billion posts about these new guys, whatever dude. I don't care enough to post. Hell dude losing your cards is annoying as hell but it shouldn't stop you doing anything man. You can always get more, try not to worry about it.

Oct 9, 2008
Gardena,CA
Relax, he's probably 48 and likes boys. Who cares dude? Everyone's posting 20 billion posts about these new guys, whatever dude. I don't care enough to post. Hell dude losing your cards is annoying as hell but it shouldn't stop you doing anything man. You can always get more, try not to worry about it.

thanks dude you helped................hahahah 48? lol

This thread will stay open as long as everyone KEEPS THEIR COOL. Don't beat the monitors by adding stars to swear words, since I can still remove the post if there is profanity in it. This is a family friendly forum, or is suppose to be, but it seems everyone just decided to go awhol tonight. Come on people,
-RA69

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
Im gonna repost as Ive got a few things to say:
1. I still find this robbery illogical. What kind of jackass would steal cards and not the more valuable things. If I could steal a TV or a deck of Jerries, I would go for the TV. I would sell the TV and buy 3 Jerries. This kinda thing leads me to think a few things. a. Its a joke. b.Its ure parents c.youre trying to get us to do something for you d.you have a really stupid magician friend.

2. Why would you get pissed at a kid who says "heheheheh" its not like he said "HA! GOOD FOR YOU MAN! HAHAHAHA!" so chill the f out. Youre 17 and you still have the temper of a little 6 year old.

3. If you give up, then it would show how devoted to magic you really art. "I gave up cause i lost my cards and a DVD" that sounds smart. What about coin magic. Try that. "I gave up cause i lost my coins" = not gonna happen.

4. Go find out who it is and beat the living hell out of him, steal his cards, break all his DVDS, and step on his scrots. (dont do the last bit cause that will prolly get you arrested).

5. and finally... hehhehehehhehhehehhehehehe

edit: 6. Rebelaces is becoming a buzzkill like all the other moderators. Those guys need to loosen up and enjoy the moment. "Im gonna close this, im gonna close that. youre bad youre bad youre bad. I have authority and Im gonna ban everyone so that people will like me." hate moderators.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
It's a joke topic due to what was taken. Cards and a magic DVD. Most people who break into places and steal stuff tend to go for things they make money off of. TV's. DVD players. Computers (they have your personal information.). Money. etc etc.

playing cards get them jack squat and magic DVD's get them jack squat as well. I doubt your parents did it because I don't think most parents would go through everything in their kids apartment and then proceed to leave it a mess.

So I am going to say that it's a joke topic.

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
I just noticed magicians make great thieves. "Im gonna pick this lock in 5 seconds... im in... hey look theres everything lets take it. OH CRAP ITS THE POLICE! hi police man officer.... whats this in my hand? no its not... whered it go??? oh my god? i dunno what youre talking about.. damn still cuffing me... ill just pick my way out.... there we go.... RUN FOR MY LIFE!!! crap caught me.... SLEEP! ill just leave you there on the floor officer.. hey look your wallet.. ill just take this and your gun... and your badge.... yay.."

First of all, that is going to my signature... I'm still laughing :D

Second of all: Ramo said that his place was crashed, and only DVD and card's were taken. So it is probably someone who you pissed off, or someone that you own him something. BUT it is 100% someone who knows that you are magician, and who wants to get revenge for something, so he took things that are important to you. This was not a thief, but an act of revenge...

Apr 28, 2008
I'm not sure why this is even being discussed, i'm almost certain this didn't happen. Ramo D. has frequently shown himself to be an arrogant liar who quickly turns offensive as soon as anyone disagrees with him, he contributes nothing to the forums.

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
I'm not sure why this is even being discussed, i'm almost certain this didn't happen. Ramo D. has frequently shown himself to be an arrogant liar who quickly turns offensive as soon as anyone disagrees with him, he contributes nothing to the forums.

Exactly what I was thinking.

You know what?

Theory11 Forums said:
RamoD.
Banned

Owned.

I reckon this was all a bit of an attention seeking ruse.

Nice going, you got a 7 page long thread, shouted meaningless abuse and got banned. Bye bye now, troll.

-Sam H

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results