I got robbed...

Sep 7, 2008
The Moon
Well. Go to Costco and get a couple of bricks of Bikes, that should keep you from going crazy. I wish i could help because god save me i would.

Regards,
MD

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
I find it kinda odd that someone would steal all your decks and stuff but not the money and what not. If i was a robber magician, I would go for all your decks and DVDS and BOOKS and everything else magic related, BUT i would steal all your money and everything else valuable.
Im sorry to hear bout this man. gotta suck. But its prolly someon you know then. Just interogate all the magician friends you are close to and youll prolly find out.
I just noticed magicians make great thieves. "Im gonna pick this lock in 5 seconds... im in... hey look theres everything lets take it. OH CRAP ITS THE POLICE! hi police man officer.... whats this in my hand? no its not... whered it go??? oh my god? i dunno what youre talking about.. damn still cuffing me... ill just pick my way out.... there we go.... RUN FOR MY LIFE!!! crap caught me.... SLEEP! ill just leave you there on the floor officer.. hey look your wallet.. ill just take this and your gun... and your badge.... yay.."

I find it kinda odd that someone would steal all your decks and stuff but not the money and what not. If i was a robber magician, I would go for all your decks and DVDS and BOOKS and everything else magic related, BUT i would steal all your money and everything else valuable.
Im sorry to hear bout this man. gotta suck. But its prolly someon you know then. Just interogate all the magician friends you are close to and youll prolly find out.
I just noticed magicians make great thieves. "Im gonna pick this lock in 5 seconds... im in... hey look theres everything lets take it. OH CRAP ITS THE POLICE! hi police man officer.... whats this in my hand? no its not... whered it go??? oh my god? i dunno what youre talking about.. damn still cuffing me... ill just pick my way out.... there we go.... RUN FOR MY LIFE!!! crap caught me.... SLEEP! ill just leave you there on the floor officer.. hey look your wallet.. ill just take this and your gun... and your badge.... yay.."

lmfao! wtf!?

Dec 30, 2008

Thats why Darren Brown has been arrested 438 times..... He's never steped foot into a jail..... :D

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Wait, Why would they steal your cards and magic DVD's. Even if they were going to use it for drugs. I doubt you could get anything for the cards and magic DVD's. They'd have a better shot at making money from stealing your electronics and other things.

Oct 28, 2007
wait did they rob other stuff like your TV or just your cards? because if they just took your cards that leads me to believe it is some one you know.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
If I ever came home and found out all my cards and magic DVDs were stolen, I would laugh so hard at myself.

I'd be thinking, wtf??
It's kinda like a slap to the fACE.
(see what I did there)

I'm sorry though man, that's not cool.
Good luck with retrieving them.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results