I need some help..

FelixBodden

Elite Member
Aug 3, 2010
Dominican Republic
Well my birthday is coming (12 august) and my uncle wants to give me something I want (magic stuff) so I need to find a trick.. a card trick (a gimmick one) the limit is $50 any ideas? must be only one trick..

Mar 27, 2010
really, a book. Vas a encontrar muchos efectos, e incluso algunos de ellos te dejan hacer tus propios gimmicks.

FelixBodden

Elite Member
Aug 3, 2010
Dominican Republic

FelixBodden

Elite Member
Aug 3, 2010
Dominican Republic
Go to Penguin Magic.....you'll be happy, or just go to Jay Sankey website....all he does is cards....too many for my taste...but hey you win!!!

I was on Penguin Magic and I saw this and I remember the trick Believe by Aaron Delong and I think he used the Thought Transmitter by John Cornelius to know what people thinking so.. what do you think I should buy Thought Transmitter by John Cornelius or the Tarantula by Yigal Mesika? (sorry about my english)

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
I was on Penguin Magic and I saw this and I remember the trick Believe by Aaron Delong and I think he used the Thought Transmitter by John Cornelius to know what people thinking so.. what do you think I should buy Thought Transmitter by John Cornelius or the Tarantula by Yigal Mesika? (sorry about my english)

I would avoid tarantula. Unless you have something specific you need that for. Imo, you will be much better off accomplishing the same effects with just wax and thread. PM me if you want more info. ( I would assume Fearson's deal is based on this idea, but not sure)

As far as Though transmitter, I don't know how it works, but look into some reviews first. I do know that Universal Impression has some glowing reviews., and will accomplish much the same effect.

FelixBodden

Elite Member
Aug 3, 2010
Dominican Republic
You English is fine. I'm the suck one....haha... But yeah I would go with Tarantula. You'll have to give yourself sometime to learn the thread and how to master it tho!!! Danny Garcia and Dan Hauss also has some good card effect that not the norm.....but its kool....

haha great I'm going to buy the tarantula, thanks man

Jul 28, 2010
I would suggest that you read some reviews of the effects you want to buy before you buy them. Some purchases end up being a waste of money. Go to mylovelyassistant.com and there you will find reviews of a lot of effects that are out there. Hope you find what you are looking for :)

FelixBodden

Elite Member
Aug 3, 2010
Dominican Republic
I would avoid tarantula. Unless you have something specific you need that for. Imo, you will be much better off accomplishing the same effects with just wax and thread. PM me if you want more info. ( I would assume Fearson's deal is based on this idea, but not sure)

As far as Though transmitter, I don't know how it works, but look into some reviews first. I do know that Universal Impression has some glowing reviews., and will accomplish much the same effect.

yeah I know how it works (the tarantula), and Though transmitter is just a light on the back so when you turn the light on you can see what the people wrote at least that's what I think 'cause I read some reviews and they talk about a light but I think I'm going for the tarantula just because I want to try something new thanks man.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results