I wanna improve in everyday objects magic.

Jul 27, 2016
Mexico
Hey! If you know any video or made any video about doing magic with phones, headphones, wallets, watches, money, shoes, other people... Please let me know, I've searched a lot but I can't find a really cool trick, I hope you can help me, maybe we can even became friends hahahaha it would be awesome to have a friend who also do magic.

Reactions: AmberGraci
Jun 6, 2015
Charlotte NC
Pressure by Daniel Garcia is a fun one with a phone, I also really like ReCord by Rick Lax with headphones.
Coin magic makes for good impromptu/everyday type effects, I don't know if you're versed in coin magic, but a fun one to perform without too much effort is Pirate from Art of Magic.
Ring and Key by Perseus Arkomanis is a fun, impromptu routine with a borrowed key and ring.
Crazy Man's Handcuffs is a great routine for anyone to know.

Reactions: eduardo.ojeda9821
Jul 27, 2016
Mexico
Pressure by Daniel Garcia is a fun one with a phone, I also really like ReCord by Rick Lax with headphones.
Coin magic makes for good impromptu/everyday type effects, I don't know if you're versed in coin magic, but a fun one to perform without too much effort is Pirate from Art of Magic.
Ring and Key by Perseus Arkomanis is a fun, impromptu routine with a borrowed key and ring.
Crazy Man's Handcuffs is a great routine for anyone to know.
Thank you very much Amber, hope to hear news from you in the future.

Reactions: AmberGraci
Hey! If you know any video or made any video about doing magic with phones, headphones, wallets, watches, money, shoes, other people... Please let me know, I've searched a lot but I can't find a really cool trick, I hope you can help me, maybe we can even became friends hahahaha it would be awesome to have a friend who also do magic.
Everyday objects magic (I refer to it as organic magic) is one of my favorite genres of magic and what I primarily focus my creations in.

As far as money goes, I tend to go with a fire wallet, Prophet by Tom Isaacson, Fraud by Daniel Garcia, Coinbite, and Superman Coinbend 2.0 by Roy Keupers. For my walk-around close up street magic performances, I do a combination of my very own creation Doubting Thomas followed Break by Uday Jadugar. It's a fantastic penny routine and I will often borrow the penny from a spectator. You're probably not familiar with Doubting Thomas so I'll leave a trailer for it here:

My go to effect for borrowed object magic is an effect that I released right here on the Marketplace called No Pressure. No Pressure is great because you can borrow their empty water bottle, the magic takes place right in their hands, and they get to keep the altered object as a souvenir. If you like doing magic with water bottles you can also check out Uncrush by Eric Ross (WARNING: It is not a sure-fire trick and I've actually had it go wrong in front of a group of people :mad:) and there is also Pen Through Bottle by Calen Morelli on his Function 9 DVD. It's a pretty solid effect that is even better with some slight modifications I made to it with other gimmicks.

For phone magic I would recommend Code Breaker by Michael Murray, City Prediction for iPhone by Soma, and Non-Toxic by Geraint Clarke. These need to be done with a borrowed iPhone. Android and Windows phones will not work.

For headphones I would recommend Saw by Sean Fields, Decibel by Adam Wilber, and Headphones Through Card by Adam Wilber.

Some others that I recommend are Dresscode by Calen Morelli, Pressure by Daniel Garcia, Double Deception Deluxe by Bob Swadling and Mark Mason, Healed and Sealed by Anders Moden, and Kolossal Killer by Kenton Knepper. Best of luck!

Davis West

Elite Member
Dec 26, 2013
Try this exercise:

Gather all of your magic buddies. You can also do this alone. Gather up as many random objects as you can and challenge yourself to make a trick out of them. Try picking objects that you see on a daily basis. I do that with random objects I see in school or have in my backpack so whenever I'm caught off guard to see a magic trick I can reach in my bag and do something.

Jul 27, 2016
Mexico
Everyday objects magic (I refer to it as organic magic) is one of my favorite genres of magic and what I primarily focus my creations in.

As far as money goes, I tend to go with a fire wallet, Prophet by Tom Isaacson, Fraud by Daniel Garcia, Coinbite, and Superman Coinbend 2.0 by Roy Keupers. For my walk-around close up street magic performances, I do a combination of my very own creation Doubting Thomas followed Break by Uday Jadugar. It's a fantastic penny routine and I will often borrow the penny from a spectator. You're probably not familiar with Doubting Thomas so I'll leave a trailer for it here:

My go to effect for borrowed object magic is an effect that I released right here on the Marketplace called No Pressure. No Pressure is great because you can borrow their empty water bottle, the magic takes place right in their hands, and they get to keep the altered object as a souvenir. If you like doing magic with water bottles you can also check out Uncrush by Eric Ross (WARNING: It is not a sure-fire trick and I've actually had it go wrong in front of a group of people :mad:) and there is also Pen Through Bottle by Calen Morelli on his Function 9 DVD. It's a pretty solid effect that is even better with some slight modifications I made to it with other gimmicks.

For phone magic I would recommend Code Breaker by Michael Murray, City Prediction for iPhone by Soma, and Non-Toxic by Geraint Clarke. These need to be done with a borrowed iPhone. Android and Windows phones will not work.

For headphones I would recommend Saw by Sean Fields, Decibel by Adam Wilber, and Headphones Through Card by Adam Wilber.

Some others that I recommend are Dresscode by Calen Morelli, Pressure by Daniel Garcia, Double Deception Deluxe by Bob Swadling and Mark Mason, Healed and Sealed by Anders Moden, and Kolossal Killer by Kenton Knepper. Best of luck!
Thanks man! You really helped me, that one is your YouTube Chanel? I'll subscribe

Jul 27, 2016
Mexico
Try this exercise:

Gather all of your magic buddies. You can also do this alone. Gather up as many random objects as you can and challenge yourself to make a trick out of them. Try picking objects that you see on a daily basis. I do that with random objects I see in school or have in my backpack so whenever I'm caught off guard to see a magic trick I can reach in my bag and do something.
Awesome thanks

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results