I want to quit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 10, 2010
ya i told u about my depression? go look

Lots of people have depression. Technically, it's a mental disease and is considered pseudoscientific. Also, could you try typing in English? I don't know about some of the other guys around here, but I'm a gamer and even I don't speak in 1337/n00b/txt msg tlk. Please, for the sake of this forum, use somewhat understandable Grammar. Jonathon Bayme can tell you grammar doesn't matter all he wants, but I'm going to disagree every time when it gets to the point where your sentence doesn't follow basic sentence structure or English grammar in the slightest.

OK GUYS the reason my vids have sucked recently is because my grampa is on his last week to live my mom just got over her addictions(alchol and pain killers and sleep aids) and i have been super stressed an with people say it sucks and stuff i got worst cause even though your all behind a screen i still worry that you are bad mouthing me but tips are fine but not hate like just quit magic you suck... Yes thats not an excuse but i havnnt been able to practice because of this im being serious here its the truth!

Okay, so you're super stressed and everybody is insulting you. Partially, you deserve it. If you want criticism, be ready to take it in all its' forms. Don't lie to people telling them it's an experiment to see how people react and comment to bad YouTube videos and try and follow through with it. Cut the ****, it's not funny, and guess what? It's not working.

Take a break for a month or two. It'll do wonders for you.

Sep 1, 2007
ya i told u about my depression? go look

I have been diagnosed with clinical depression since I was 8 years old. I'm 26 this month. I've gone through many episodes and contemplated suicide more than once. And yet... I found the time to practice, perform, and go pro with it. What's your excuse again?

Jesus...

Sep 26, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
I have been diagnosed with clinical depression since I was 8 years old. I'm 26 this month. I've gone through many episodes and contemplated suicide more than once. And yet... I found the time to practice, perform, and go pro with it. What's your excuse again?

Jesus...

Not to knock on your success, but Clinical Depression is one of the most overly misdiagnosed conditions in the US. That being said, it is also one of the most over prescribed condition as well.

And I do know exactly what I am talking about.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
This thread has run its course and I believe it is time to close it. Everyone goes through struggles in life, myself included. If he needs to take a break that is fine. Magic is always here waiting for you. Some of us need to be a little more polite towards others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results