Ideas for a finger ring vanish

Sep 2, 2007
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has experimented with finger ring vanishes. More specifically with regards to Sean Fields Northbound. I have the DVD. It is a really cool effect but I'm not sure if I like the standard vanish he teaches (Those of you that have it will know what I mean). I know that there are so many vanishes with coins that can be applied here but has anyone come across anything that works VERY well with this effect? or maybe even a different presentational idea? You can PM me if you would like or post here. I dont think that there is a thread on this yet.

Thanks for the help.

Sep 2, 2007
Thanks. I also have the Ring Thing DVD. LOL. Maybe I am being a bit too picky here. Hmmm.....well.....the ring to necklace effect has such a nice plot. I am looking for a vanish that is truly magical and clean. Maybe that will clarify things. Anyone??

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 8, 2007
Hey there, Chris.

Northbound is, I think, one of the most underrated effects out there. It's a staple in my repertoire and an effect I often use as a closer when I can. It's on of the strongest things I've ever come across. I'm always surprised it gets the reaction it does, but for some reason it just floors people. I had a woman once ask me, in all seriouslness, if what I just did was evil because she was so astonished.

Anyhow, I too wasn't crazy about the Northbound vanish Sean teaches on the DVD, so I worked out something for myself. I PM'd you the vanish, and I think you'll like it. It's never failed me, and I've performed it surrounded. If you have any questions on it let me know.

Happy Magic

Sep 2, 2007
You could just use a pull. If you can make one well enough, you could literally vanish the ring instantly from your fingertips.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results