If Not a Magician, Then What?

D

Deleted member 2755

My goal is to at least at a minimum do magic as a part time job. Magic is my passion and I love every bit of it as well as the community! :D If I could do it full time... Then I will consider myself an accomplished person. :) However, if magic doesn't work out... I've got no idea. I'm a junior in high school and college is coming up fast. I have got no idea what I wanna do with my life.:p

-Doug

Belive me I know that there are tons of pros who do restaurants and bars and buskign and all that Jazz. But chances are many of us could find at least part time jobs doing that. But it is next to impossible to get a HUGE stage show or a TV show. So i was just thinking about that part. if you couldn't do that then what would you do?

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
Magic is a passion of mine, not a career choice. It's a way for me to keep proving that nothing is impossible.

For career, I graduate from college this May with a degree in Software Engineering focusing on Video Game Design.

So, I don't want to call magic a hobby, because it has been so much more to me then just a hobby. But it certainly is not my career choice.

-ThrallMind

May 19, 2008
manchester
i wanna work in bars... be a traveler, work for a charity in a far away land, be a stunt man, work in a circus, do music, make my own clothes shop, be a tattoo atist, become the next bansky, make amauter movies, be an artist.

I dont care about how much money I earn (its proberly quite obvious already) so I dont mind doing a job where it isnt "certain" that im gonna be doing the same thing next year.

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Mine's similar to Thrallmind's, I love magic, as I'm sure many of you would (and have) also say it's a passion.

... But it's not a career choice. I'm currently studying Computer Games Programming at Derby University and whilst I'd love to do magic as a career, I know how much it takes and at my current stage in life I just can't do that yet.

- Sean

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results