If you really had magical powers...

Dec 16, 2008
Austin, TX
Honestly, I would, instead of just flying, would rather have wings. Large ones, obviously, that would allow me to fly. Whenever anyone asks me this question, this has been and always will be my answer. I know it's a nomal thing to wish to fly, but it's not just like wanting to fly for the sake of being able to fly, it's to fly to experience it myself, to really be going through the air by my own ability, not just being able to do it randomly.

Apr 25, 2009
Yorktown, VA
Telekinesis. Because in the end you could be about to fly, just focus on yourself long enough. Plus it would make for some great set up tricks. The ability to manipulate objects without even touching them. That is what most people magic is anyways =)

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Id be john f'ing constantine.
I already at times tie catholic mythology to some effects/performances

Edit: Dammit,I dont know what the heck I did wrong.Double post somehow.

Oct 28, 2007
Sydney Australia
Interesting you guys have posted such great answers. I believe asking yourself this question is a way to make your magic stronger and luckily, there are ways to achieve such affects written here (at least in the mind of the spectator).

The point was to prove that being magicians, we can do the "impossible" , and the point is to make our spectators think that we are able to do that. Rather than making them believe that we can only do trivial things.

Jun 26, 2009
I would have the super powers to make the world peace ......

jk I would have the ability to change toilet paper into money ...

and use it to buy Theory 11 . lol

Sep 3, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
I wouldn't want to read people's minds as much as I'd like to control them. That way I would never have to do anything. I could show them a 6♥ and without any effort, tell them it was an A♠.

I could also convince them that I could fly, and to give me money.

And that my tricks don't suck.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
This is essentially advertising for my new thread - but it's VERY on topic. If you really could perform magic, it would look like what I performed an hour ago. And not only did it happen, but there's a method for how. :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results