iForce iPhone/iTouch - Have Max Maven in your pocket!

Mar 19, 2009
Calgary, AB
If you like me you have to have all the newest gadgets! I got I 2nd gen itouch when they came out and use it for many things and have found it to be very valuable in everyday ...except in magic!

Well thats all said and done and here comes iforce! Imagine using your itouch or phone to write down a prediction down on. Then askin a spectator to take any bill out of his wallet. He does this and you turn your iphone.touch over and you predicted correct!

Thats right he can take out any bill no force!

Imagine asking a spectator to think of any season of the year. You look at them deeply and using your itouch write a prediction. You place you itouch face up on the table to show them your out of the app and can even swipe to different ap pages.

You ask you spectator to say out loud the season. You tell them you dont want to touch the iphone at and get them to swipe to the doodle app and turn on start them selfs. Yes! Your prediction was right!

Imagine a itouch.phone app that allows you to create your own mentalism effect!

iforce does this and so much more! I love this thing it like carrying around Max Maven in my pocket!. The use for this app is endless!

http://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/iforce/id331480970?mt=8

No I didnt create this or make any money this thing just so bad ass I had to
let you guys know! Ill also be updating with some video performances.

Mar 19, 2009
Calgary, AB
Wow

WOW Im surprised no ones check this out or commented dont let my poor description set you away this is truly amazing! Just youtube iforce to see some demos.

Jan 13, 2008
No one checked this out or commented? That's because it's been talked about numerous times before. A quick use of the Search feature brings up:

Thread 1

Thread 2

Thread 3

Thread 4

And there were even two reviews on the iForce:

Review 1

Review 2

Hopefully you can find something to chat about in one of those numerous threads. :)

On a related note, I should probably update my review fairly soon, given the amount of time that's went by now, heh. o_O

Mar 19, 2009
Calgary, AB
Well

Well my bad didnt know it had been discussed before and honestly didnt even think about using the search feature before I posted about this.

I dont need anyone to talk to about it, Im just glad that there is others using this great app!

Jan 16, 2008
Can I have Bob Cassidy rather than Max Maven? Or do I have to pay extra? Richard Osterlind would work too...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results