I'm not a Cardist but...!!

Dec 13, 2018
I would enjoy being able to add some flourishes and improve my fanning techniques as part of my routines. I am currently tackling and fumbling through the Five Faces of Sybil and working on springing and dribbling cards. I have the Charlier Cut to the point where I can perform it quickly and smoothly but springing, dribbling and fanning is a hot mess.

Does anyone know of a channel, book, or other resource to assist with these things? I am not looking to delve too deeply into Cardistry at the moment but it would be great to have a few moves down to help spice up my performances.

Suggestions for particular techniques would also be greatly appreciated.

Dec 13, 2018
I would enjoy being able to add some flourishes and improve my fanning techniques as part of my routines. I am currently tackling and fumbling through the Five Faces of Sybil and working on springing and dribbling cards. I have the Charlier Cut to the point where I can perform it quickly and smoothly but springing, dribbling and fanning is a hot mess.

Does anyone know of a channel, book, or other resource to assist with these things? I am not looking to delve too deeply into Cardistry at the moment but it would be great to have a few moves down to help spice up my performances.Minecraft Pocket Edition downloader.vip/counter-strike/ Google Play Services

my issue has been solved!! guys

Sep 29, 2018

Does anyone know of a channel, book, or other resource to assist with these things? I am not looking to delve too deeply into Cardistry at the moment but it would be great to have a few moves down to help spice up my performances.

I'm aware that your issue is solved, but, just saying...

Five Faces of Sybil is a really overrated move among non-cardists-but-magicians.

There are many more flourishes, packet ones, which look better, are flashier and also, easier.

:)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results