Impromptu Magic

Sep 24, 2009
WA
Hello everyone, I was wondering are their any DVD's or Books that have purely impromptu card magic or mostly impromptu. I did look up google for Impromptu card magic but I came up with nothing. If you could help me out that would be great!

Oct 11, 2007
yes totally agree with that statement, thats hard hitting impromptu stuff which stands out, not the cheesy impromptu stuff you always find in dvds and books

Sep 24, 2009
WA
So I looked through it and I decided to add it to my christmas list but I have one more question. What difficulty is this?

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
This is definitely something I am interested in as well. I have some impromptu stuff from a shuffled deck but am always looking to add more to my arsenal.

If someone has that set "From a Shuffled Deck in Use" please give the difficulty level.

I can perform a DL, Tilt, control a card to top, but not quite at the level of a pass or palming cards or side stealing. I am not just a card guy so I have never really excelled at cards because I give too much time to all aspects of magic using various other items.

I wouldn't want to get the set and then find out it is beyond my experience.

Also...does anyone know much about the Jon Armstrong set? Obviously that is not impromptu material but it is another set I was looking into.

Nov 8, 2007
Difficulty levels vary.

I would say FASDIU and FASDIUII not for the beginner though. Some of the moves used in the routines aren't necessarily hard but do require you to have some knowledge of card magic. All the moves used are referenced though. If you've been doing cards for a few years you should be OK. If anything this should help you expand your knowledge. Great stuff.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results