Impromptu Regeneration?

Sep 1, 2013
South Africa
Hi! So upon learning Regeneration I may have devised a Impromptu version that's a little more sleight orientated and dos not require the "gimmick". In other words you could do this on the fly without any special requirements, if anyone is interested let me know, I am unsure of what to do with this method with respects to Blake Vogt.

Apr 17, 2013
Might want to look up Dalton Wayne. He has an impromptu regeneration type effect out there already on the wire.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Hi! So upon learning Regeneration I may have devised a Impromptu version that's a little more sleight orientated and dos not require the "gimmick". In other words you could do this on the fly without any special requirements, if anyone is interested let me know, I am unsure of what to do with this method with respects to Blake Vogt.

The first step is to contact Blake Vogt and get his opinion. Nothing the members of this forum say means anything if he thinks it's too close to his own product.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
For that exact reason I don't want to release this method anywhere but I cannot get in contact with Blake that's why I'm asking for opinions.

Then since you're saying it's specifically a version of his trick, my opinion is that you can continue to perform it since you came up with it, but until you can talk to him you can't sell it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results