Input on "Super Best Friends" South Park Episode

Hey what do you guys think of that Southpark episode "Super Best Friends"?
It's the one about David Blaine doing street performances and he eventually starts a cult and tries to make it a religion. It overly exaggerates his magic, but still. If you haven't gotten a chance to see it watch here. So tell me what you guys think about this.

Want to watch every South Park episode. www.southparkstudios.com It's legal. Comedy Central put it up themselves. It's perfect quality. It just has 20 second commercials in them. I use it a lot. :) I love the Blaine episode.

-Doug

-EDIT-
http://www.southparkstudios.com/guide/504 Watch the Blaine episode here perfect quality ;)

Cool, thanks Sinful. I've read a lot of your posts and they always help people just like this one, thanks. I'm probably not going to use southparkzone.com or stansdad.com anymore now.

D

Deleted member 2755

Cool, thanks Sinful. I've read a lot of your posts and they always help people just like this one, thanks. I'm probably not going to use southparkzone.com or stansdad.com anymore now.

Thanks man. :) Anyway, using South Park Studios is worth it. Perfect quality and it's legal. :D

-Doug

BrianationX

Banned
Jul 13, 2008
"Talk is noise pollution"

The Mime Freak was awesome
I think Tudor is a mime freak
To me talk is MouthGarbage but noise pollution sounds good too

Hey,

I'm sorry, but I kinda gotta agree with FOO:L. You do obsess over Tudor. I've seen a few of his videos, and they are very good. But I just don't like his super fast style for everything. It's good for flourishes, but when he does that for tricks it doesn't look right. And I think he uses way to many candles.

Don't get me wrong, he is cool, but not that cool.

D

Deleted member 2755

We get it. You like Tudor. Stop making every post you make have to do with Tudor. It's cool and all that you like him, but do you need to annoy other people about it? It's not like I mention my heroes every post I make....

Sometimes people IM me on AIM asking me things like "Don't you wish that kid who posts about Tudor would just honestly leave?" While I don't think you need to leave, you can stop making every post you make about Tudor. For the sake of our sanity and your reputation... please stop....

-Doug

BrianationX

Banned
Jul 13, 2008
"Don't you wish that kid who posts about Tudor would just honestly leave?" ...every post you make about Tudor. For the sake of our sanity and your reputation... please stop....

-Doug

Im not a Kid
And What Can I say
Its not like I try To bring up Tudor

And My favorite part was When he Ate His head

Does anyone notice a pattern here? BrianationX posts his thoughts and then everyone jumps on him, going completely off topic in the process. This then prolongs a small issue and makes it into a big one in every single thread on the site. I tell ya, this forum is hardly fun any more.

For gods sakes, BrianationX's posts may be annoying, but they are at least on topic.

On that note, SouthPark is one of the best shows on TV today... love it.

C=B

BrianationX

Banned
Jul 13, 2008
Does anyone notice a pattern here? BrianationX posts his thoughts and then everyone jumps on him, going completely off topic in the process. This then prolongs a small issue and makes it into a big one in every single thread on the site. I tell ya, this forum is hardly fun any more.

For gods sakes, BrianationX's posts may be annoying, but they are at least on topic.

On that note, SouthPark is one of the best shows on TV today... love it.

C=B

qUOTED FOR THE TRUTH

eXcept for the annoying part

Sep 2, 2007
Does anyone notice a pattern here? BrianationX posts his thoughts and then everyone jumps on him, going completely off topic in the process. This then prolongs a small issue and makes it into a big one in every single thread on the site.
Guys,

I agree completely; if there are any questions, comments, or concerns about posts, threads, etc., simply send me or another moderator a PM -- or hit the Report-a-Post button. Doing so ensures that threads not only remains on topic, but also ensures that any possible issues are resolved amicably in private, rather than in threads and in the forums, which may only exacerbate the issue.

That being said, let's get back on topic -- and back to the magic. Speaking of which, I thought the entire episode about David Blaine and becoming "Blainetologists" to learn magic was pretty darn funny -- definitely one of my favorite episodes of South Park.

Edit: Just a quick note that Viewer Discretion is advised.

Cheers,

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results