Invisible Cards

FelixBodden

Elite Member
Aug 3, 2010
Dominican Republic
Hey guys, it's been a while.. I think the last thread I created was in 2011 but oh well this time I just wanted to share with you a little routine I came up with a few months ago, after a lot of practice and frustration I think I'm happy with the final result. My inspiration for this was Lennart Green and Alex Moffat, hope you like it.

[video=youtube;kPzhQMfvct4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPzhQMfvct4[/video]

P.S. Any thoughts are welcome.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I like the execution of the snap deal and the way you produced them at the end. Your hand is in a pretty awkward position, though, while doing the snap deal. And I'm not sure about the rolling action of the cards going back and forth. Not sure what purpose that serves.

The core of it is solid, though and that production at the end is really nice.

FelixBodden

Elite Member
Aug 3, 2010
Dominican Republic
Thank you guys for the comments.

Solid performance of the Snap Deal. The production at the end was lovely. Where did you pick that up?

I took this from the Flux Deal by Alex Moffat.

I like the execution of the snap deal and the way you produced them at the end. Your hand is in a pretty awkward position, though, while doing the snap deal. And I'm not sure about the rolling action of the cards going back and forth. Not sure what purpose that serves.

The core of it is solid, though and that production at the end is really nice.

Yeah I still have to work in making the hand look more natural. I didn't want to put the hand under the table but I had to because I needed to reajust the grip to deal them back.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results