iPod Touch Reveal

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island
Hey guys i thought I would share something I thought of doing.

On my Ipod Touch, I got the back engraved to say " You picked the 3 of Hearts " for a reveal. I tried this out and it got surprisingly great reactions.

What do you guys think of this, and have you thought of any good tricks with your Ipod touch/iphone?

back in the day of apps only by jailbreakin (not that i did that or anything......) there was an app called sketches that you could draw on a pic and then shake it etch-a-sketch style. so taking that idea i made a 8 and a heart over a 3 and a diamond. just give a little shake and wablam! shapeshifter steve jobs style

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island
Sound pretty cool. I think that would be neat you just need to have some really good patter so would you tell me what you use for a speech during the effect.

Dylan P.

Well I really haven't thought about it too much yet, but so far i've just been saying - " Ok, my ipod has this new application where it reads minds, and i can -- wait a minute, can you read what this says? "

and then they read it and flip out. Its a really bad patter now that i think of it, any suggestions?

Here is an idea say something like this:

YOU: " Now, would you believe me if I told you that I knew which card you picked and had wrote it down in an envelope."

THEM: "No. Not really."

YOU: "Yeah, that would be pretty imposible. And it would be even more impossible if my ipod could tell you your card right?"

THEM: "Yeah."

YOU: "Then Watch carefully..."

(Take out the Ipod and slowly rub the engraving and move your hand away to reveal it.)

THEM: "What the F! Stop making Sh*& appear on our bodies David Blaine!"

YOU: (Just place the thing in your pocket again. Than smiloe sneakily and wink, then walk away.)

That might work.

Jul 29, 2008
Something I did a while ago at a party, because I knew I was going to perform I took a picture of two cards with my phone ahead of time. And at the performance I forced the two cards. And as they were showing everybody the card, I pretended my friend sent me a message. And I would be kind obnoxious and say like "Hold on hold on I just got a message from my friend." Then I would look at it kinda stragenly and say "Huh that's kinda funny my friend just sent me this message...Take a look and I would show them my phones back-ground (Which I set from the picture) and everybody flipped...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results