Ishkabibble Sandwich by Eric Jones :: RELEASED

Bizzaro

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Vegas
www.smappdooda.com
I had the pleasure of seeing this first hand at WMS a few weeks back, and I loved it. It's visual as hell and very pretty and from what I can see, pretty easy... if yer Eric Jones.

As much as I LOVE this routine, I would never do it as I doubt I could improve upon it anymore as it is damn near perfect.

Nov 10, 2007
WOW, this is 100% my style. It's clean , visual and will take alot of work to get smooth. Definately going to buy this during spring break so I have something to work on.
Please Eric give us more 1 0n 1's.
I have never heard of Eric Joes before does any have anymore effects out or anything?

Feb 21, 2009
WOW, this is 100% my style. It's clean , visual and will take alot of work to get smooth. Definately going to buy this during spring break so I have something to work on.
Please Eric give us more 1 0n 1's.
I have never heard of Eric Joes before does any have anymore effects out or anything?

You can find some of his coin magic here. http://kozmomagic.com/

Hope that helps,

Matt

Nov 10, 2008
Upstate NY
One of my new favorite Sandwich routines by far. Very visual, and very easy... At least for me.

It may seem a little bit pricey, if you haven't bought it, but once you watch it, you'll realize it was more than worth it.:)

Nice job theory 11, and Eric, a new favorite of mine from now on.:D

Nov 10, 2007
One of my new favorite Sandwich routines by far. Very visual, and very easy... At least for me.

It may seem a little bit pricey, if you haven't bought it, but once you watch it, you'll realize it was more than worth it.:)

Nice job theory 11, and Eric, a new favorite of mine from now on.:D
For what you get it is not pricey. From looking at the video you are learning some cool new moves to take your sandwich routine to a whole new level.

D

Deleted member 2755

I'd probably add this to my ambitious card routine. This looks pretty crazy.

-Doug

Sep 13, 2008
Eric has been a mentor to me since I started doing magic. This is one of my favorite tricks by him since I have met him. If you haven't bought this yet or are thinking about buying it, but it immediately. My favorite thing about Eric's work is he does it at chest level, and everything he does is extremely visual. Someone was asking if he had a website or anything else for sale. His website is http://www.e-mmaculatedeceptions.com/main.html and I think he has lecture notes for sale there.

Sep 1, 2007
damn i reeeeeeeally want to buy this but the whole 1on1 system hasnt been working for me for weeks! It just has the Titles for the different catagories, and nothing else!

Nov 23, 2007
NC
damn i reeeeeeeally want to buy this but the whole 1on1 system hasnt been working for me for weeks! It just has the Titles for the different catagories, and nothing else!
Why dont you just pm Jon or email support?
No one else is having issues, it might be the way your systems set up. My system is sucking for things like that and I'm at my wits end so soon I'm getting a new one, til then I'm using a neighbors.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results