It's Our Fault Criss Angel Is Famous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 14, 2007
Mostly it's from talking to people like you. Contrary to what you claim, I don't actually believe you respect anything about me. I don't believe you have any respect at all for my generation.

I picked that particular tidbit I picked up from Robert Greene.

So, when did every young persons 'logical appeal' devolve into unsuccessful attempts at mind reading?

And when have we ever talked? Sure, I've seen you stick your head in the ground when people have the temerity to doubt what you spout for as fact as anything less than sacrosanct, but I can say I feel I've ever 'talked with' you.

I would be curious to read greene's exact words. Smart historians are careful not to make assumptions about their subjects beliefs or motivationas at any time - unless they have hard evidence to back it up.

Do you think the drugs - you know, the ones he was using before, during and after his rise to fame may have had something to do with it? Did anyone really pass parker by? I mean, for us to think that we'd have to have a document of a musician or critic saying negative things about charlie - and that throws b's claim that magicians are the only entertainment media to bash each other out of the water.

And what about his relationships, not only with women but with his obsession with the sax?

Maybe that had more to do with his downfall than your psychiactric assesment he felt sad because some alleged musicians passed him by?

And why doesn't this jive with other histories of parker and his performance career?

And to claim he invented beebop, may be appropriate for a freshman year intro to jazz appreciation, but do we want to think of the world so superficially?

See, I think you read what you want to believe into greene - afterall, you do that a lot.

Oh, and I don't know that criss got any of the deals he got because there was no competition for him.

There are lots of other reasons too - but, like above - why look at complex issues fully when its so much easier to believe whatever best supports what you want to believe.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
A select few have proven me wrong, once again. Clearly any semi-intelligent discussion relating to Criss Angel must be diminished to personal attacks against one another.

I'm closing this thread for obvious reasons. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results