I've Been Away, But Not Dormant!

Hey all! God it feels like it's been forever since I've posted anything around here. I've been busy but not in a bad way. If you would please excuse me for a minute while I indulge myself in some shameless self advertisement but these are some pretty big things that I'm proud of so I pray you'll be lenient with me as I brag a bit.

I've been filming some things and of course producing my live burlesque & magic show experience MYTH which is now in its third year of production. (Three years? Already??!) Damn. The time that flies by when you stop paying attention to it ya know?

My Appearance on the Late Late Show with James Corden! I got a chance to appear on CBS's Late Late Show with James Corden and perform one of my sideshow stunts. James was a sweet guy and it was a pleasure to work with everyone on that shoot.

Masters of Illusion Season II: Check out your TV this July 10th as Masters of Illusion starts airing its second season. I've got a few appearances on that.

Don't Blink: A new street magic TV show set to air July 6th on the POP Network (formerly the TV Guide network). I'll have a few appearances on this show as well.

MYTH: is playing at the Los Angeles Convention Center this year and is a proud part of the nations largest anime convention: Anime Expo. Joining us this year is Naathan Phan (Wizard Wars Winner season I, and America's Got Talent alumni), Nathan Gibson (Creative Consultant Don't Blink, among other credits too numerous to count), and Las Vegas Mentalist Paul Draper.
MYTH-flyer-for-web.jpg

So yeah. It's been a busy year! I'm still writing reviews in my spare time, what little of that I've had, but I just wanted to let everyone know I'm still here. Thanks guys for indulging me with your attention thru this post and of course I love you all!

Sep 20, 2009
Congratulations, i always love to see Performers of our Art getting recognition and exposure

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results