Jack of all Trades

Jun 1, 2009
That was pretty slick. A few movements seemed a little "why did he do that when he could've just done this?" whats the word.... excessive? Besides that though it's a very nice effect, great job!

Jacob

Jan 4, 2009
West Allis,WI
Hey thanks for the reply, and you make a valid point in how the handling seems excessive, the reason it seems a bit much is due to the fact I cannot create valid misdirection through a camera lens. This is an older routine from a few months ago and in actual performance for an audience this plays very well. Every aspect of the effect is clear, I have four jacks, card can be selected and signed, placed in FULL view at all times until the magic moment of the transposition when the jacks go into the card case. Thanks again and I am glad you enjoyed the video :)

Apr 22, 2011
Hey thanks for the reply, and you make a valid point in how the handling seems excessive, the reason it seems a bit much is due to the fact I cannot create valid misdirection through a camera lens. This is an older routine from a few months ago and in actual performance for an audience this plays very well. Every aspect of the effect is clear, I have four jacks, card can be selected and signed, placed in FULL view at all times until the magic moment of the transposition when the jacks go into the card case. Thanks again and I am glad you enjoyed the video :)

Very impressive, but what was more impressive in my opinion, was the ending to the S.A.S.E routine, if you were to perform this to an audience with the right misdirection, it would be amazing.

Jun 1, 2009

Understood. I also had my "magician eye lenses" on haha. No doubt to a laymen it would blow their minds. I really how the patter flowed well with the actions, and it wasn't just saying what you were doing. That in itself definitely helps with the misdirection, since they are focusing on what you're saying, and not any "funny" moves going on. Thank the lord you didn't have just music haha. :)

Jacob

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results